Hey, it will work out soon. Signe recently started making her own peanut butter sandwiches, and cleaning up the mess. She can also get herself a bowl of cottage cheese. I do draw the line with liquid! Independence is fun, isn't it?
Shalice, I have seen that sight all too many times. I have also come downstairs AFTER the milk has been poured. But you have to give them credit for independence, right?
Holy Flashback to last week for me!!! And Jordan has those same batman jammies. I know you can't see them well in the picture, but I'd recognize those things ANYWHERE!!
Shalice, wow, I'm feeling for you, I've seen that a few times too many!!! I do have to say though, I was just asking myself a few days ago, "what's wrong w/me? Shalice has 5 now and it's been nothing but bliss. How come my life can't be blissful all the time too??" So I'm not happy about the cereal, but I guess misery loves company....
I am a mom of 5 beautiful kids, and a wife to one lucky husband :). I love the crazy busy life we lead, and am trying to live each moment to the fullest. I am realizing time with these sweet little kids goes way too fast!
10 comments:
Hey, it will work out soon. Signe recently started making her own peanut butter sandwiches, and cleaning up the mess. She can also get herself a bowl of cottage cheese. I do draw the line with liquid! Independence is fun, isn't it?
LOL, I love it!!!
hmmmm....looks like my kitchen!
Don't you just love independent toddlers! Meal time is always mess time at our house!
(Sorry for the delete)
Seriously funny...at least he has good taste in cereal. I can usually eat a couple of bowls of cereal for a meal...he was just planning ahead.
Shalice, I have seen that sight all too many times. I have also come downstairs AFTER the milk has been poured. But you have to give them credit for independence, right?
Holy Flashback to last week for me!!! And Jordan has those same batman jammies. I know you can't see them well in the picture, but I'd recognize those things ANYWHERE!!
Been there!!!
The worst is walking by later and hearing "CRUNCH!"
Dang the cereal that you missed picking up...
Shalice, wow, I'm feeling for you, I've seen that a few times too many!!! I do have to say though, I was just asking myself a few days ago, "what's wrong w/me? Shalice has 5 now and it's been nothing but bliss. How come my life can't be blissful all the time too??" So I'm not happy about the cereal, but I guess misery loves company....
Post a Comment