Sunday, September 7, 2008

My Baby! (Said with saddness)

She is growing up way too fast...already three months old! I love every inch of her...especially her chubby kissable cheeks, and chunky rolly thighs! I am saddened by the thought that each day she gets bigger and older, and am trying desparately to savor every second.


Can you kiss a baby too much...because seriously, between me and the kids this girl gets MAULED with love. I mean, who wouldn't want to squeeze those cheeks?


These are some pictures of her at 4 weeks old that I haven't posted. Look how much chubbier she is now! She was almost 13 lbs at her 2 month check up....guess I am feeding her cream!

7 comments:

Sherine said...

Oh Shalice.. those chubby cheeks make my insides smile. And mommys can't kiss babies too much. 2 year olds? Maybe. but not mommys.

♥Shally said...

Look at her smiling with her chubby little cheeks!!

I bet she gives you 1000 reasons to smile every day.

Jenni said...

That baby is adorable. Chubby babies are always better. She looks like Jaicee. And I still hug and kiss Signe too much. It really annoys her. Bt she is my baby. . .and she is nearly five!

Jennie said...

I understand oh to well. I kiss Megan all the time. I don't remember doing it this much with the others. It might be since I think she is the last. I have to soak her up.

n@ said...

She is absolutely adorable... you have a beautiful family!

Jen said...

I love the first picture, what a doll!! You can see such personality. Where did you get her professional pictures taken?

Melanie said...

She is a precious well loved baby girl! Love the cheeks!!