Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Dancing makes me happy!



I was able to go to "So You Think You Can Dance" with my sister and sisters-in-law a couple of weeks ago.


I have decided that there aren't many activities that make me as a happy as watching this amazing art form. The human body is incredible....and when you add that with music - it is magic.


I have always loved to dance, but I think as I have gotten older and cannot do exactly what I used to do, I love it even more. It brings joy to my heart whether I am the one dancing, or watching someone else dance. I just love it!


So it was especially fun watching these amazing dancers dance for 3 straight hours. Pure entertainment.

Me, Shaundee, Cyndy, Jess (love the binocs), and Celesta

Beautiful extentions ladies!

And I got to enjoy it with great company! Thanks girls for a fun night!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's great about that show is that you watch it with joy, turn it off when it ends with the feeling like you can still dance they way you used to, then you do some move across the kitchen floor.....and tear your groin muscle!!!! So funny!

Tiffinee said...

Oh, it makes me happy too!! I wish I would have gone to that! These days, I just dance by myself with no one watching....except the kids on some days. It's cool how it just releases your stress and makes you feel happy!!

Jenni said...

It looks like fun. I only dance in the kitchen where no one can see me. But it does feel good, regardless of how silly I probably look!

♥Shally said...

Aw, come on, Shalice.

Go put on your pumpkin orange drill team outfit and DANCE!!

Mine wouldn't even fit over one leg...