Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Halloween, Birthday, Thanksgiving (in that order)

Since I am so far behind in blogging....my list keeps getting bigger and bigger of things I need to write down....I am just going to do a "bulk blog"!

I realized I haven't even posted Halloween pictures! I am not a huge fan of this holiday....I think it would be fun, if I would actually take the time to plan out costumes. But, who are we kidding, costuming five kids is a lot of work!

So here is the end product :

Photobucket
Kason was a rapper, Jaicee a doctor, Halle a pirate, Braden was Spiderman, and Ava a butterfly.
The picture with all of the kids is the cousins on Brandon's side....can you believe how many there are? 20 kids, all under the age of 11! Nice picture of my Dad as a beautiful butterfly! (Sorry for always doing collages....my great friend Sherine got me hooked! )

Next up was my birthday. Somehow, it is just not as exciting to have a birthday as when you were a kid. (go figure?) I did however, get to spend it with Jaicee at a benefit dance concert called "Art with Heart". She did a great job and I was so proud of her. I even got in a little shopping and lunch with some other "dance moms". And, I went out the night before with my hubby for a yummy dinner and Christmas shopping! A pretty great weekend!!

Photobucket


And last, but not least....one of my favorite holidays - Thanksgiving. I love to get together with family and eat to your heart's content. And, boy did we ever do that! It was even better because my sister Sharielle and her family were here for the event. We all got to meet sweet little Sloan.

Photobucket
It is so fun to have babies with your sisters....nothing much better than that.

The food was great, and the company even better!!

Oh yeah, and we got to watch the annual Dallas Cowboys Thanksgiving football game. This is Brandon's favorite part of the day!

And if we didn't eat enough on Thanksgiving Day, we were at Brandon's parents the next day to eat even more. (We even got in our annual Thanksgiving football game that day.)

All in all, it has been a fulfilling last month....now let the holidays officially start!

9 comments:

Tiffinee said...

I love the picture of you and your sisters with the babies!! How fun is that? Sherine got me hooked on the collages too! I can't stop!

Sherine said...

Collages are just so darn efficient. And I'm all about efficiency.

I just want to eat that little butterfly of yours.. she is so darn cute! p.s... HAPPY BELATED BIRHTDAY!! love you tons!

♥Shally said...

1. How can you NOT like Halloween?

2. Happy belated birthday!

3. You need to gain some Thanksgiving weight-- you are skinner than ever!

Jenni said...

You look busy. Happy belated birthday. I bet it is great fun have babies with your sisters. I wish I could live near mine.

I am going to have to try that collage thingie. I am always just making mine in photoshop, and I have a photobucket account.

Victoria Ross said...

H you dont know me at all, but I'm friends with Jen, you may not even get this message, but I really love the way you can post pictures as a collage... could you tell me how to do that? email me at smilentoria11@msn.com or visit my blog rossfam4.blogspot.com thank you very much. Vicki

Melissa said...

K I am mad I didn't even know it was your birthday and I spent the day in Provo with you!! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

Becky Workman said...

I agree, costuming 5 kids just took all the fun out of halloween!!! Cute collage pics. And Happy late Birthday!!

abo-bder said...


شركة تنظيف ببيشة
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالاحساء
فنى
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
فني تركيب ستائر بالرياض
وايت شفط الصرف الصحي بالرياض
فنى تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني تركيب ستائر فى الرياض
فني فك وتركيب غرف نوم بالرياض

abo-bder said...



شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
شركة تنظيف واجهات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف خزانات المياه بالرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
شركة وايت شفط الصرف الصحى
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بالدمام