I LOVE Christmas. Always have since I have been little. It is so magical and wonderful. Kids are excited (and can be easily influenced into being good), people are kind, the decor everywhere is so beautiful, there are family parties galore, lots of good food. I just love the feeling!
As a mother, my favorite part is giving to my kids - and in turn teaching them about how exciting it is to give to others. I love teaching them about the ultimate gift we have all been given - our Savior Jesus Christ. It is just an all around wonderful holiday!
So here are a few pics to celebrate the occasion!

Christmas Morning: the kids all sleep together on Christmas Eve, wait at the top of the stairs...and then race down to see what Santa brought.

The "Christmas Hangover"

The party never ends!
As a mother, my favorite part is giving to my kids - and in turn teaching them about how exciting it is to give to others. I love teaching them about the ultimate gift we have all been given - our Savior Jesus Christ. It is just an all around wonderful holiday!
So here are a few pics to celebrate the occasion!

Christmas Morning: the kids all sleep together on Christmas Eve, wait at the top of the stairs...and then race down to see what Santa brought.

The "Christmas Hangover"

The party never ends!
2 comments:
Shalice I still feel like I have a
Christmas hangover.
the hangover pictures are hilarious. why it is that we mom's are never in those???
Post a Comment