
It is my sweet sister Shaundee's birthday today!
If there is one thing I adore, and just cannot live without it is my sisters!
Who else can you talk to about anything, at all hours of the night, and know you have a non-judgmental listener?
Who can tell you that your shoes aren't that cute - and are starting to resemble "mom shoes"?
Who will babysit and love your kids at any given moment? (especially when you have 5 crazy ones)
Who can make you feel like you are a "model" by paying you a complement.....even when you feel not so cute that day?
Who can make you laugh....when you really want to cry (and probably are crying)?

Who else will go with you to New York, when it is totally impractical?
Only sisters I say!
So, Shaundee.....Happy Birthday to one of my favorite sisters (I say one, because i do have another one I love just as much...you know)!
I hope my girls are lucky enough to have the same relationship that we all have one day!
Oh, and I am so glad you are finally getting as old as I am!!
7 comments:
so true Shalice.. loved this post. But both Shaundee and I will always be much younger than you☻
Happy birthday Shauns!!! Everything you say is true, I love my sisters soooo much. Wish I could be closer and that we could all be rich and go to NY more!
But please can you take off that horrific picture of me...could I be any chubbier? YUCK!
There are tears right now! Thanks for the birthday post. And I couldn't have put it better, I love you both so much. I couldn't live without you both. Let's hope we can meet in New York soon. Love you. And hey, watch the old comments...remember who will always be the first born!!
Oh, one more thing...I will always have your back when it comes to breaking the new about your "mom shoes" Hey it is the least I can do:) love you.
I couldn't agree more! there's nothing quite like the bond you feel as sisters. you three are all so pretty!
can't believe ava and arleigh are working on NINE months! it kills me. hope your teething experience is going better than ours :) what a nightmare!!
shalicee... you can totally do it. It cost me only shipping.. (they had sent me a coupon for a free 8X8 photo book) and took me about an hour. Bring your kids over for a morning and we'll get it done.. promise.. just take the pics.
ohhh. . .now I miss my sisters. I have never lived by them since I got married but what you say is true--all of it! And you do look great--all of you.
Post a Comment