It is happening....my boy is turning into a "tween/teenager", or something of the sort.
Do you remember when you got to the stage in life when you would call a friend and not no whether to ask them if they could "play" or "hang out"?
"Playing" just seemed so immature.....but "hanging out" was an unknown phrase.
Well, Kason's conversation on the phone yesterday went like this:
"Hey (insert friend's name), can you plaa......I mean hang out.......uh, can you come over?"
I remember this transition phase in my life, and I am sad that my sweet little boy is starting to lose a little of his childlike innocence.
Oh, how I am not ready for the teenage years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
EEEK...not Kason! Just make sure that when he is 16 and can ask girls out...please make him actually ask them out on a date. Don't let him just ask, "Do you want to hang out." Like all of the boys these days do. But, let's not think about that yet.
Oh my gosh! NO! Don't grow up yet!
Oh my gosh! NO! Don't grow up yet!
Why my comment appeared twice.....I have no idea!
Funny... I'm now ready to play and not just hang out. Shalice.. want to come play next week??
I'm not ready for my kids to grow up. You should hear, they are already talking about GIRLS!
I want to play!
I totally remember that conversation I had w/a friend by heart!! So uncomfortable, I haven't noticed what Em calls it, I need to take note...
too cute.
That is so funny. I don't remember that transition. He is so cute. I take three of him.
Post a Comment