Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Let's Celebrate

Our Fourth of July weekend was full of fun.

Photobucket

Kason had a baseball tournament


Photobucket

We all had fun watching him


Photobucket

And, then we had fun celebrating our country's independance by parading, swimming, eating homemade ice cream, and watching fireworks.

I love the Fourth of July! It is the epitome of summertime.

5 comments:

Sherine said...

See? Your kids would wear red white and blue. Did you let your kids sleep outside? Or was it just for the fireworks?

Jennie said...

Your family is beautiful. I can't believe how grown up Kason looks.

Sharli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin Davis said...

Those last 2 deleted comments were my fault, don't worry! My computer was signed in as Sharli. :-) Anyway, I just wanted to say it was fun to have you guys up at PVP. You need to come back before the summer is over! Also tell Celesta and Cindy that I want an invite to their blogs! erinluvstj@gmail.com!