We celebrated over the weekend by going to dinner and to see "The Scarlet Pimpernel". I have seen this show a couple of times in New York - and forgot how hilarious it was!
Such a fun night, but we missed Sharielle and Lee.
(The shoe picture is because Shaundee had to document my "fun" shoes for the night)

Then on Sunday we had dinner with all of the grandkids...and gave Mom her present...

Ta - Da.....a picture book of her life. I finally did it (thanks Sherine for the vote of confidence), and did a book on Blurb.com. It turned out beautifully. But, definitely took a lot of time! (Hence the reason I didn't blog for over a month). It was so fun - and I think I will do it again!
My Mom loved it (you always know if she likes a present by how many tears are shed. Many, many were shed for this present. So, SUCESS).
I love you Mom! Happy 60th! I hope I (I mean Shaundee and Sharielle) get to make you another book for your 90th Birthday!
3 comments:
I did a book like that for my mom. It's so fun to give AND so time consuming to do!! Way to go! I love your cute shoes too...you skinny winny!
Shalice.. what's a winny... if it means being skinny then I want to be a winny.
Good goin' on the book...I've been meaning to call you and see how it was coming.
What a great trip.. let's get together soon..
I am so sad I missed all of the fun! The book looks awesome, and I promise the only credit I will ever take is emailing you the same 10 pictures 40 times in many various formats. You definitely have a ticket straight to the Celestial Kingdom for all you do (do not pass go, do not collect $200 :) ). Hopefully you can put in a good word for me when you get there!
Post a Comment