
All of the school parades/parties

A corpse, skeleton bride, pink devil (had to be pink), pirate, and lady bug. Even Brandon and I got into the spirit this year...and I must say it made the day so much fun.

We ate and trick-or-treated at Grandma Debbie and Papa Bruces'. Then home to run through the neighborhood, gathering as much candy as possible! Grandma Nae and Papa Jer came up to see us.
Another Halloween come and gone...crazy since I feel like it was just yesterday we had last year's Halloween. ( I must really be getting old)
2 comments:
Fun costumes! It was so fun to see you guys!
I tried to wear my usual witch costume. I could only do it for one party due to the sad "Huge Black Tarp" look that my pregnant body gave it! Let's just say pregnant witches aren't that pretty!
Post a Comment