Some things have changed around here in the last 6-12 months or so.....thought I would document them!

Halle lost her two front teeth!

Kitchen Before.....

Halle lost her two front teeth!

Kitchen Before.....

Kitchen After

Kason got his much anticipated BRACES!

Brandon finally got a new phone after using his sister's hand me down phone for quite some time. (purple nonetheless)

Finally decorated my basement shelves - thanks to my talented sister in law Cyndy (didn't have a before picture....but love the after)

And, last but not least....we sold our very first car that we purchased as a married couple. 13 years, 204,000 miles, 5 kids later....it served us well. Farewell our friend - you will be missed!
8 comments:
your kitchen looks AMAZING!!!
Yeah, finally a new post!!! I can't believe you sold the honda. No more finding a hill to park on :). Did you buy a new honda (is that the pic below). So very exciting...that honda served you well. So glad to finally see some pics of the kids, can't wait to see them in two weeks!!
Oh I love before and afters:) I thought for sure you would save that car for Kason!! Only a few more years right?
You seriously are the best blogger! Such fun pictures!
I love this post!! Perfect representation of before and after. Oh did you mention that there are 2 new cars??? Where is the other one...it deserves equal time. Loved this memory.
I love your before/after pics!!! What a fun way to document CHANGE! I love your new kitchen! We took a picture of Ghost Poop (our first car) when we sold it too! You get quite attached to something that gets you through those tight years!!!
Love the before and afters. The kitchen looks great. We sold our honda right before we moved here. Rob had bought it three months before we met. We had it eleven years 190.000 miles. Great car, no?
فني تركيب وبرمجة الستلايت بالرياض
فني تركيب الدش والستلايت بالرياض
Post a Comment