So, what do you do on a Sunday night when it is cold outside.....you have a family game of "Guitar Hero"! It was so fun just hanging out as a whole family with no place to run off too. That doesn't happen often around here, and it is so refreshing when it does. We had a great time trying to beat Kason and his quick fingers! Jaicee is pretty good - especially at adding her dance moves while playing the guitar.
Braden was obviously very into it!
Family time is the greatest treasure!
7 comments:
It looks like a fun family night. My boys are so good at that game, too. I've even played with them and it is so much fun! We love the Wii!!!
I love seeing pictures of your fam.. does kason take guitar lessons?
That looks like so much fun! Brad and I totally want a WII
Wow, that looks like fun. We still only have the original nintendo. By the way, your kids are so cute.
Cute pictures!! I know what you mean when you say it's nice to have a night at home with no where to run to! Life gets too crazy sometimes!!
Ok so we totally NEED a Wii! That looks like so much fun. My girls didn't even know what they were missing, till Emma came home a few weeeks ago from a friends and had played, and said that we REALLY needed one. Glad you had a night at home....we seem to have too many of those on Sundays here, but I guess so close to family you might not as often....I'm jealous of that! Such a cute pic of Brandon and the girls.
Shalice-- can you email me at
zandshal@msn.com? I have a question for you...
Thanks!
Post a Comment