Shalice only you could handle this with such acceptance. Brandon is one lucky Turkey to have a wife like you. I can hardly stand to look at the pictures! I think that would have put me into labor. How'd it taste?:)
I can't believe your kids are so okay with that, especially Halle! Good for them, I probably would have been in tears at her age (well maybe even at my age).
I am a mom of 5 beautiful kids, and a wife to one lucky husband :). I love the crazy busy life we lead, and am trying to live each moment to the fullest. I am realizing time with these sweet little kids goes way too fast!
5 comments:
making me kind of sick!! Good luck eating the wild turkey!
Yuck! I would have a hard time eating that poor turkey!!!
Shalice only you could handle this with such acceptance. Brandon is one lucky Turkey to have a wife like you. I can hardly stand to look at the pictures! I think that would have put me into labor. How'd it taste?:)
Has he ever thought of using gloves? I'm sure you still have some around from our anatomy days right?
I can't believe your kids are so okay with that, especially Halle! Good for them, I probably would have been in tears at her age (well maybe even at my age).
Post a Comment