Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Afternoon of Pampering

What do 12 little girls want to do for a birthday party.......



Get their hair and nails done, of course!





Jaicee had a great time at her birthday party. All the girls got their hair done into a beautiful "do", and their nails painted with their favorite colors! It was a perfect 8 year old birthday party. (Great for Mom too, because all of the entertaining was taken care of).

8 comments:

Sherine said...

Nothing like a good day of pampering. Start em off early I say:) you are a nice mommy!

♥Shally said...

Ummm... could you plan my next birthday party?

It's in August.

Thanks. :)

Sharielle said...

What a great idea! I totally love it. They look so cute, I would have loved to do this when I was 8...oh wait, I would love to do that now!

Jenni said...

I think it works for four, almost five year olds too. This morning Signe came downstairs carrying white polish and said, "I want a French, mom." So gave her a "French" and it looks so cute!

Shaundee said...

why was I not invited...looks like so much fun!

Tiffinee said...

Oh my gosh Shalice! I am so jealous. So cute!!! What a great party! I wonder if my boys would do that with me sometime? We just had a reptile party. That's a little different!

brianandrachelbird said...

looks like such a fun party!! I could use a day like that!

abo-bder said...

شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا شرق الرياض