I needed to document the rest of our December fun!

Kalli (my kids 2nd mom) got married! Love you Kals!

Kalli (my kids 2nd mom) got married! Love you Kals!
Annual Gingerbread House making party at Grandma Debbie's and Papa Bruce's

Pickleville Christmas Show, Family pics, and Christmas Eve at Grandma Nae and Papa Jer's
Phew! I think I am finally finished with December....but what a great month it has been.

4 comments:
Oh I so need to find my kids a second mom. Did any of your kids do pickleville this year? Are you guys ever going to run it again? If so.. we are so coming for a weekend:)Miss you!
Glad you got the card. Sometimes it really does take me 6 mo to do something. :) I'll be linking you so I can check in often. Take care- January
You are the best mom ever. Are you the energizer bunny dressed up like a modern day mother? I think you are. I am with Sherine...you need to by my kid's mom as well.
Love you!!
Oh, she looks so pretty! I love her dress. Those 2nd Mom's are not easy to come by! You kids are very lucky
Post a Comment