Sunday, April 12, 2009

March Madness

I know it's April....but our March was so full of fun - that I had to get it documented.

Photobucket

Kason had his annual baseball tournament in St. George. We enjoyed 80 degree weather...HEAVENLY!

The kids relished in being outside!

Kason and his team did great - I can't believe it is baseball season already.

Photobucket

Jaicee, Ava, and I actually had a side trip while in St. George. Jaicee had a dance competition on Saturday. But, of course we didn't want to stay home and miss out on all the St. George fun.

So...we drove back home on Friday night, went to her competition Saturday morning, and drove back to St. George that afternoon. Can you say CRAZY??

Family time is so wonderful....I love being with my little family (even when they are teasing and driving each other crazy)!

3 comments:

Tiffinee said...

Oh my gosh, Jaicee is getting SOOOOO big.....and SOOOOO beautiful!!

Meeker home said...

I can't believe you drove to St George, drove home and then drove back again. What a dedicated momma!

Sherine said...

Look at halle so big in her swimsuit! Sigh... and Sigh again... time goes too fast.