
I love Easter. Mainly because it means it is finally spring (or supposed to be)! I love tulips, the crisp warming air, the warm sun (which we have so missed) beating down on our face. All of the pink and white blossoms on the trees. The kids wanting to constantly play outside......
I LOVE SPRING!



Luckily we did have some semi-warm weather for Easter Sunday.....so the kids could find eggs outside for once!

And what is Easter without a good old air soft gun fight???? (WHAT?) There were even casualties this time!
I also love Easter because it is a time that I can reflect on the sacrifice of my Savior, and that He was resurrected. I hope that although Easter is a lot of "fun", my kids will remember the real reason we celebrate this Easter holiday.
4 comments:
love the collages.. and I loved that one even included YOU!(more pics of you please.. ☻)
air soft guns huh? I don't think I'll let Todd read this cuz he will try and make that a tradition for Easter.
These pictures are so cute!!! I mean could your kids be any more amazingly beautiful? I am so sad I wasn't there. And PS I want Ava's cute sweater for Sloan...where did you get it?
you always have the most interesting pictures of brandon on here. what a wild man! I love the green beds in the picture with your mom in it! cute! where did she get them? you look so cute and I love your darling girls easter dresses!
Ava is so stinking cute. I want to squish her cheeks!
Post a Comment