
Halle turned 6 years old a couple of weeks ago. She has been anticipating this day for about 4 months. She started counting down when there was 64 days until her birthday. That is a long countdown.
We celebrated with presents, pancakes, balloons, and dinner at Training Table (her choice...and who doesn't want cheese fries for their birthday?)

Her favorite present was the 3 pound bag of bubble gum that her dad got her! (Why do dad's always come through with the favorite present?)
She also celebrated a few days later with 20 of her friends at a local gymnastics place. They had a blast!

I think she would agree that it was a great birthday!
We love you Halle...and have since the moment you entered this world as our little peanut (7 lbs 13 oz is tiny for us). We didn't know if you were a boy or a girl....and were definitely shocked when you were a girl! You haven't stopped surprising us since that moment. We love your spunk, personality, convinction, smiling eyes, beautiful hair, sweet voice, and every little inch of you! Happy Birthday Lou Lou!
6 comments:
did you say 20 friends??? You took 20 extra 6 year olds to a party? Way to go shalice! You are a super mom:)
Happy Birthday Halle!! What a dollie!! Cute collage too!
Happy Birthday Halle! Man I hope no one remebers Sloan's b-day because I never remember any of your kids (horrible aunt!).
I love the picture of Halle on the couch with her legs crossed. I can almost hear the words coming out of her mouth...Braden, don't open my presents.
And how much bubble gum did Brandon get her? Hope you know a good dentist :).
Oh Beautiful Halle!!! Can you be jealous of a six year old's beauty? Well the world is jealous Hal's. Our family is so much better because you are in it. We love you and your "spunk". Happy Birthday...and don't show that gum bag to Lyza...she'll start begging me for one!
Happy Birthday Halle! I was a little behind, but now caught up on your blog. Looks like life is incredibly busy and crazy at your house as well!! Wish we were coming to visit this summer, oh well, the next.
Hey, remember when I used to come visiting teaching with Signe and Halle would shove her down and steal her toys?! That doesn't seem that long ago. She is SUCH a cutie!
Post a Comment