Thursday, February 21, 2008

Ever Seen This One?

The other day Braden was coming up the stairs, and then started screaming! I ran down to find this:



It almost immediately looked like this. Has anyone ever seen such a bruise? And there were no bumps on his head or anywhere else - just his ear. The picture doesn't do it justice....his whole top half of his ear is black and blue! We have had many strangers stop to ask what in the world happened to his ear! I am guessing he must have hit it on the edge of the banister....who knows? With all the injuries my kids have had (there have been plenty crazy ones) this one has to take the cake. He actually didn't cry long - and hasn't been bothered by it since. I guess it is a good injury to have!

3 comments:

Shaundee said...

Seriously when I saw it in person I freaked out!! I can't believe this happened...you have to stop beating your kids :) Just kidding.
Love you!

Sherine said...

um.. DCFS??? just kidding. What toddler doesn't have bruises right?

Lisa Cannon said...

I think Max had one of these on his ear a while ago. I don't know, they all run together. It looks so sore. At first, when I saw the picture I couldn't tell what it was. Max's shins are all bruised up. His little leggies are so cute! Good luck - I won't turn you in!