Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Sounds

The latest thing that makes me smile is this:


Happy, loud, boisterous singing to their ipods. Kason, Jaicee, and Halle can be frequently found singing their favorite song VERY emphatically while listening to their ipod. Kason's song of choice is "Low" by Flo-rida (not sure if that is a good one for a 10 year old to listen to), Jaicee's is any Hannah Montana song, and Halle's is "Popular" from Wicked. They all know every word - including Halle. It always makes me happy inside to see hear them singing their heart out and feeling confident that they must be one of the best singers in the world! Don't you remember thinking "Boy I sound good" when loudly singing to your "walkman"? It is such a freeing feeling - I think I need to try to sing my heart out to my ipod a little more often!

6 comments:

Sherine said...

Hey shalicee! There's not many radio stations here in Maui... and Deacon too has picked up to the Low low low song. (not quite all the rest of the words yet) If it's maybe not good for a 10 year old then it for sure isn't for a 4 year old!

♥Shally said...

Love the song Popular!!

How out of it am I? I have never heard the Low low low song.

Probably because all I hear in my car is Curious George playing on the DVD player. :)

Lisa Cannon said...

Will (my seven year old) found a Shuffle in our closet and Mark downloaded some songs for him. He is so funny to listen to sing. I remember listening to my walkman and singing my heart out. I'm sure that I sounded horrible. And, when the shout at you because the volume is up sooo high. So fun!!

Becky Workman said...

Kason is so cute. I must be totally out of it too, but I told Adam to download Low low song tonight, now I'm curious.

JenL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JenL said...

Now you can decide! :)

floridaraps.com/flo-rida-low-lyrics/