.jpg)
My sweet Halle turned five yesterday! Oh how quickly time goes by. She was my sweetest baby, and then she turned 2 and her full personality blossomed. She has been keeping us on our toes every day since. Here are the things that I love about Halle:
- She loves to sing and dance, and does not have a care in the world who is listening. In fact, she likes it even more if people are paying attention to her!
- Halle loves to be the center of attention, whether it is positive or negative attention, she does not care.
- She changes her clothes multiple times a day, and comes up with some crazy outfits. Somehow she can pull it off and look cute. (I am not sure I love the laundry, however)
- I love her long, blonde shiny hair...and wish that I had it!
- I love how she wants 10 kisses and hugs from her dad or I before we leave to go anywhere.
- I love how she must tell Kason and Jaicee that she loves them before they go to school everyday, even if it means screaming it down the street while they run to the bus stop.
- I love her firey personality that always keeps up on our toes.
- I love her belly laugh.
- I love that she puts on makeup, lipstick, sparkes, nail polish, and anything girly all day long!
- Her smile can and does light up a room.
- Her cries can and will clear a room, or store, or any other place we are.
- I love that she will come home from a friend's house so that she can play with her best friend, Jaicee.
Halle, I love everything about you. You bring so much joy and happiness to our family, and we love you so much!
4 comments:
She is beautiful, Shalice!
She is so pretty!!! She sounds like so much fun. Love it!!
What a looker shalice. Don't you love the girlieness?? 5. That's a big one. How are you feeling? Don't answer that. I know all too well how you are feeling. I'll just say that I hope you feel better soon. It's pop time.
too sweet, she is such a doll.
Post a Comment