Saturday, June 7, 2008

End of the Year

School has been out for a week, but I had to post about a few of the last school events.

First of all, Jaicee and Kason both took second place out of their entire grades for the "field day run." I was so proud of both of them. I knew Kason was a fast runner, but Jaicee totally surprised me. I told her that when she plays soccer next, no slowing down....since I now know she is fast! They both did great in school this year, and I am so proud of how hard they worked!



Next, Halle graduated from preschool. She loved going to school, and wished it was every day like her brother and sister. Her teacher Mrs. Taylor was great, and now she gets to ride the bus to kindergarten. She can't wait!



Jaicee had her dance recital. She was on a competition team this year, and did such a great job. She loves performing the most.


We have been to many, many baseball and soccer games for Kason. Braden loves to put on all the gear...it is a good way to entertain, especially by the fourth hour of a baseball double header!

And many soccer games for the girls!


Oh yea, and my sister had her baby...Seth Douglas. He was 7 lbs. 8 oz, and is such a beautiful boy!

Sorry about the lengthy post. It has been a busy May, and I haven't been able to "record" it all down. Now that May is over, we are ready to have our baby! Monday is the day....so look in the next few days to see our newest addition. We still have no idea on a name...hopefully we will be inspired at the hospital.

3 comments:

Sherine said...

You sure have sporty kids! Good luck Monday☺ I'll be thinking of you...

Lisa Cannon said...

Good luck on Monday! I'm excited to see the baby and what you finally decided on a name.

Are your sports over? Ours are, and I couldn't be happier. Nothing to do and loving every minute of it!

Jenni said...

My kids are still in school until the 17th. I am glad they aren't hanging around complaining they are board already, but it doesn't feel like summer is here until school is out! Good luck with the new little one. Your summer is going to be interesting!